Position Title: Connections Project Assistant
Title of Immediate Supervisor: Connections Supervisor
Salary Range: $32,316 - $39,280
SUMMARY OF POSITION
This position provides administrative and clerical support to personnel under the SCLARC Connections Program. Also collects and reports data on services provided through the Connections Program.
Disclaimer: This position is specifically for the SCLARC Connections Program which will run until January 2024.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned by the Advancement Officer.
– Works with a team to refer families to intervention services, and provide follow up to ensure best outcomes.
– Performs a variety of tasks including scheduling of early childhood screening appointments, scheduling of Connections staff calendars, typing, and filing.
– Provide families with one on one support in getting them connected to resources and assist with following up on referrals submitted to community partners.
– Responsible for capturing and recording all data for program activities including screening results, monthly and quarterly numbers, outcomes for children screened and other data as required by the program. Ensure the collection of data needed to demonstrate program outcomes.
– Responsible for typing letters to families to confirm appointments, and mailing resources to families after completion of screenings.
– Assists in coordination of professional development conference, presentations and trainings to community partner’s staff.
– When and if applicable, provides both written and oral translation services as needed.
– Weekends and evening work may be assigned on an as needed basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Minimum typing speed of 30WPM required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or five (5) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in using Word, Excel, and Power Point.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of families or employees of organization. Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
California Driver License with personal auto insurance (meeting minimum California requirements.)