Position Title: Facility and Purchase Coordinator
Title of Immediate Supervisor: Chief Financial Officer
Salary Range: $35,611 - $50,109
The Facility and Purchase Coordinator (FPC) position coordinates the purchase of office supplies and paper goods submitted by support staff members across the organization. It serves as the point person to receive supplies and equipment and ensures they are delivered to correct departments in a timely manner. The FPC is responsible for updating the asset inventory system with new acquisitions and disposals and conducting an annual physical inventory. The FPC oversees building activities to ensure health and safety standards are met, this includes submitting work orders to the building management for repairs and maintenance. The FPC supervises three receptionists ensuring clients are checked in, calls are answered and transferred accordingly, responsible for maintaining their work schedules, approving their timecards and completing their annual evaluations. The FPC also manages a staff member who is responsible for meeting room and special event setups and distributing the US and interoffice mail.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
– Works directly with the Support Staff who are responsible for ordering and receiving office supplies for their departments and ensures the purchases fall within the organization procurement policy and budget parameters.
– Evaluates all purchases upon arrival to ensure packing slip match the purchase order and schedules deliver of the items to the departments. Assign an asset tag to equipment and enter information into the inventory system.
– Communicates with the vendors regarding pricing, availability of products, and delivery schedule of items as necessary.
– Monitors three building locations to ensure physical spaces are safe, clean and functional. Submit work orders to building management to ensure problems are resolved quickly.
– Ensures assigned equipment is in proper working order and available for use. If necessary coordinate repair or preventative maintenance appointments. Supervises the receptionists who are responsible for greeting clients and providing direction, answering and routing incoming calls, and managing the front desk operations.
Ensures the room setup request scheduled on Yarooms are completed and assist with special event activities onsite.
The FPC supervises four staff.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.