Position Title: Imaging Specialist Assistant
Title of Immediate Supervisor: Employment Specialist
Salary Range: $17.00 an hour/ part-time 20 hours weekly
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
A candidate for this job primarily scans documents into the AX document imaging system. All scanners must prepare documents for scanning by sorting and prepping various document types. Furthermore, they are expected to meet maximum scanning productivity and quality expectations. They will perform various document imaging tasks supporting Agency processes to ensure that the data access and integrity of information are maintained accurately and timely.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparing documents for scanning by sorting and prepping various document types
- Scanning documents into a document management system
- Maintaining a high level of quality control
- Maintaining scanned image logs daily, weekly, and monthly
- Matching hard copy documents and displaying a high level of attention to details
- Handling time-sensitive materials like confidential, urgent documents and operating scanning equipment
- Maintaining the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Lifting large bundles of mail and documents
- Shredding and filing documents
- Boxing scanned documents
- Consistently adhering to Agency procedures and guidelines
- Taking directions from the imaging supervisor
- Communicating problems effectively and promptly to the imaging supervisor
- Adhering to all safety procedures
- Performing other tasks as assigned
Ability to follow instructions and to perform medium to heavy physical work (including moving objects weighing up to 50 pounds); or an equivalent combination of training and experience. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable the individual to perform the essential functions.
This position is only through June 30, 2024.