Welfare & Institutions Code 4629 requirements
(a) In addition to the requirements set forth in Section 4629, the department’s contract with a regional center shall require the regional center to adopt, maintain, and post on its Internet Web site a board-approved policy regarding transparency and access to public information. The transparency and public information policy shall provide for timely public access to information, including, but not limited to, information regarding requests for proposals and contract awards, service provider rates, documentation related to establishment of negotiated rates, audits, and IRS IRS Form 990. The transparency and public information policy shall be in compliance with applicable law relating to the confidentiality of consumer service information and records, including, but not limited to, Section 4514.
(b) To promote transparency, each regional center shall include on its Internet Web site, as expeditiously as possible, at least all of the following
- SCLARC Draft 2018 Performance Contract (Eng/Span)
- SCLARC 2017 Approved Performance Contract
- Board Approved 2016 Performance Contract (Eng/Span)
- 2016 funcionamiento del contrato en espanol
- Final Performance Contract Year End Report 2015
- Regional center annual independent audits.
- Biannual fiscal audits conducted by the department.
- Regional center annual reports pursuant to Section 4639.5.
- Contract awards, including the organization or entity awarded the contract, and the amount and purpose of the award.
- Purchase of service policies.
- The names, types of service, and contact Information of all vendors, except consumers or family members of consumers.
- Board meeting agendas and approved minutes of open meetings of the board and all committees of the board.
- Bylaws of the regional center governing board.
- The Biannual Home and Community-based Services Waiver program review conducted by the department and the State Department of Health Care Services.
- The Board Approved RFP Recruitment Policy.
- The Board Approved Conflict of Interest Policy.
- The Board Approved Whistle Blower Policy
- The Board Approved Employment First Policy
- The Board Approved Zero Tolerance for Consumer Abuse Policy
- Transparency and Public Information Policy
- Administrative Expenses
- Reports required pursuant to Section 4639.5.
- SCDD Self Determination Presentation
- National Core Indicators
- Child Family Survey 1, FY 12/13
- Adult Consumer Survey, 2 FY 11/12
- Adult Consumer Survey 1 FY 10/11
POS Service Data
- FY 2016-17 Service Data
- FY 2015-16 Service Data
- FY 2014-15 Service Data
- FY 2013-14 Service Data
- FY-2012-13 Service Data
- FY-2011-12 Service Data